[AccessD] Plaudits

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Feb 18 05:24:09 CST 2023

On 18 Feb 2023 at 10:27, Gustav Brock via AccessD wrote:
> But this is wording only, not knowledge; a background check is not
> done. Asking for the same, only using my five year old grandson´s
> name, returned similar wording.

Of course it is, it would write a very similar speech if you substituted any skill that you  have
no experience in.  I can't play a violin at all :)

It is my pleasure to speak to you today about one of the most talented violinists I
have had the pleasure of hearing - Stuart McLachlan.
Stuart's mastery of the violin is simply outstanding. He has a natural gift for music
that is reflected in his performances. His ability to express emotion through his
playing is nothing short of remarkable, and his technical skill is simply exceptional.
What truly sets Stuart apart is his passion for music. He is deeply committed to the
craft of violin playing, and he constantly seeks out opportunities to learn and grow
as a musician. Stuart is a natural performer who connects with his audiences on a
deep level, and his performances are always a joy to watch and listen to.
But what truly makes Stuart stand out is his dedication to teaching others. He is a
patient and generous teacher who is always willing to share his knowledge and
expertise with others. Stuart's passion for music is contagious, and he inspires
others to explore their own musical talents and potential.
In short, Stuart McLachlan is one of the most talented, dedicated, and passionate
violinists I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. His skills are simply outstanding,
and his contributions to the field are invaluable. I have no doubt that he will
continue to be a leading performer and teacher in the world of music for years to
come, and I feel incredibly lucky to be able to call him a colleague and friend.