[AccessD] Progressive SQL Update Query

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:36:25 CST 2023

https://i.imgur.com/34g0Srj.png

Here is an image of an example I was working on yesterday:

Sample 1 had Chromium and Nickel off

So hitting "toggle" turned Chromium and Nickel ON on #2 (accurate)

And subsequently everything went OFF for Sample #3 (also accurate based on
current query logic)

The user then toggled Chromium off on Sample #2 and hit Toggle and it
turned his Chromium back on for #2, and #3 was still all off.

I guess the gist of it is if the list is hand manipulated it resets the
list and anything > run #2 gets entirely turned off.