[AccessD] Progressive SQL Update Query

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 08:50:28 CST 2023

Maybe post the SQL that sets up the entry set for the sampling.
And then that that manipulates the first sampling needs.
And then that that manipulates the second needs.
And then that that manipulates the third (and final?) sampling needs.

As well as whatever script is used to generate the sampling process request from
the data.

Without that sort of detail your post is pretty much a statement along the lines
of:

"Somebody has made at least one error in the design and/or scripting."

JimB