[AccessD] MS 365 Upgrade to Family

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:42:50 CST 2023

This aggravation proved just too much, I've decided to abandon the MS suite
and begin learning the LibreOffice stuff, for starters.

I will still keep my old 2016 versions, but I think that my experience
today sort of broke the bond I thought we had.

I think that it's time to explore LibreOffice and PostGrSQL in depth.

I realize that I am a krill in their ocean of customers, but given that I'm
retired, who gives a s**t about what I think? I'm going to embark on an
intensive program studying the LibreOffice stuff, concentrating on Base
(its DBMS), but  looking to see what I can duplicate in the absence of VBA.
I know that Base offers an equivalent language, so that's Step One. Then we
shall see where it goes from there.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 6:42 PM Kathryn Bassett <kathryn at bassett.net> wrote:

> And Family comes with 5 more seats, so I've installed on Dave, my sister,
> and 2 of Arlene's computers.

Arthur