[AccessD] Array questions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:16:42 CST 2023

1. How can I dimension an array to a given size?
2. How to search an array for a given element? (Returning the element
number or 0 if not found)
3. How to determine the length of an array?
4. Can I prefill an array when I declare it, I.e. fill it with zeroes on
the same line as its Dim?
5. Given 2 arrays of equal length, can I create a 2D array with 2 rows and
assign an array to each? I tried this and it doesn't work:

Given two arrays a1 and a2, both populated;

Dim a3( a1, a2)

Why not? It seems a straightforward ask. I know what I mean! Why doesn't
Access?

Grrr...

--
Arthur