[AccessD] Problems with Arrays

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:12:51 CST 2023

Are we talking VBA or another language? I seldom use the word "pointer" in
discussions of VBA, because VBA doesn't implement pointers, at least not
that I know of (as in C and C++). So what exactly do you mean? I am very
curious to learn this technique.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 4:35 PM Stuart McLachlan <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg>
wrote:

> On 17 Jan 2023 at 14:34, Arthur Fuller wrote:
>
> > One question, before I load my revolver and do something stupid... Can
> > a function return an array? If so, I can work with that and get where
> > I need to go.
> >
> Not directly, but:
> A function can return a Variant and a Variant can contain an array
> Or a function can accept or return a pointer to an array

Arthur