[AccessD] Problems with Arrays

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jan 18 15:29:57 CST 2023

Yes VBA.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/client-developer/shared/compatibility-between-the-3
2-bit-and-64-bit-versions-of-office

When should I use strptr, varpt, and objptr?

You should use these functions to retrieve pointers to strings, variables and objects,
respectively. On the 64-bit version of Office, these functions will return a 64-bit LongPtr,
which can be passed to Declare statements. The use of these functions has not changed
from previous versions of VBA. The only difference is that they now return a LongPtr.