[AccessD] On the subject of backups

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 14:45:02 CST 2023

Nice -
But - maybe also consider what you would do if your hardware got a change of
"ownership", sorry, keeper!
 - complete with all the paperwork re. insurance and device serial numbers going
too.
Or a lightning strike on your home!

So - without the phone, or any records -
That is no passport, no bankbook, chequebook, or credit cards, no driving
licence, social services, or medical health id papers.
get the cash to get replacement hardware, and set it up to get a download of
your existing backups.

Oh!
And re email backup - does all you send get held on a 3rd party - off-site (4
you) location.

JimB