[AccessD] Interleaving two reports

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 12:16:17 CST 2023

 You can't rely on Format Count if Access retreats up a page.

 << So far it works just as requested.  If I get a chance to rebuild a main
report with multiple subreports with their own respective page headers (if
I remember right you make a custom group "=1") so that it shows on each
page since page header don't work in subreports (going off memory).>>

 That's the ticket.

Jim.