[AccessD] Access Scripting Tool

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Wed Mar 15 15:46:59 CDT 2023

Arthur,

I've coded a spreadsheet to give me the table create alter and delete
statements from a list of table names, fields, types and descriptions.
Another sheet handles indexes and another the relationships.
My spreadsheet is a great reference tool if I keep the parts I need up to
date (i.e, there is a cost for the benefit).  It is also my starting point
for designing the database structure (great for making sure linked fields
are defined consistently).
But ... my formulae are only valid for SQL Server tables.

Paul Wolstenholme