[AccessD] Nested DataSheet Views

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 05:21:06 CDT 2023

I found it, and I was wrong in saying that Access jumps to conclusions. It
does not. It obeys what I told it to do; I simply forgot where and when I
told it.
The answer is that it's located on the Properties pane when you view a
table in Design mode. There are three properties there that create this
behaviour: Subdatasheet Name, Link Child Fields, and Link Master Fields.

--
Arthur