[AccessD] Nested DataSheet Views

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 05:24:05 CDT 2023

Thanks, Gustav. I just found it a few minutes ago. I haven't chatted with
you in a while. How are you doing? Any bank-ruptcies 😀 in Denmark lately?
There's a bank here in Toronto that's somehow involved in the SVB fiasco.
I've forgotten the details already.

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 6:18 AM Gustav Brock via AccessD <
accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:

> Hi Arthur
>
> That is Table, DesignView, Properties, SubDatasheetName
>
> /gustav

Arthur