[AccessD] Screen Resolution

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:52:30 CDT 2023

Hi Arthur,
For $100 or thereabouts get a second hand monitor that display 1920 x  1080
- connect via HDMI to your laptop and work with your Access app on the
external monitor - can’t be easier that that.
And if your laptop can’t connect … your laptop’s too old ;)
(Just don’t tell me you are developing an app that requires a higher screen
resolution than 1920  x 1080)
/borge