[AccessD] Time and Billing app

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 23 17:03:03 CDT 2023

Check the "Report Properties" in design mode and make sure you haven't set
OrderByOn = Yes and OrderBy = [Date Worked]

Bloody templates built by interns using tbale and field names with spaces, no consistent
naming conventions and macros everywhere!

That's where people learn their bad habits - and then they want us to go in and fix it when it
turns to cr*p.