[AccessD] List all tables and their fields

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:17:42 CDT 2023

That's how I always do it, perhaps with one tiny variant. I allow the
addition of Cities and Towns, if only because it's too much hassle to grab
them all beforehand.
The two most popular city names in the USA are Washington and Springfield.
Without a shred of evidence, I'm convinced that this is why The Simpsons
live in Springfield.

Arthur