[AccessD] [EXTERNAL] Text in the Status Bar

Shane Groff shaneg at microsoft.com
Mon May 29 00:46:15 CDT 2023

SysCmd(acSysCmdClearStatus) should be sufficient to restore the status bar behavior to showing control status text.
If you have more details than 'seeing some unexpected results', ideally a database that demonstrates the problem that you can share, then we could investigate.

We are aware of a bug with the status bar text being truncated inappropriately in some cases, but it has not been resolved yet.

Shane