[AccessD] Need a Trick for conditional formatting

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Sep 20 19:51:27 CDT 2023

Hey Rocky

it is possible to make a Command Button visible or not visible per row on a continuous form, but not much else.

Add a button to the continuous form called "cmdButton"

Assume your Check Box is called "chkBox"

Add this to the Detail_Paint of the ContForm

Private Sub Detail_Paint()
   Me.cmdButton.Transparent = Me.chkBox
End Sub