[Dba-office] PowerPoint for Mac question from reader

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:12:40 CST 2014

<
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/run-a-list-of-rolling-credits-at-the-end-of-your-powerpoint-presentation/

This reader can't find the Credits animation in PP for the Mac (above
linked article). It might not exist. Since I don't have a Mac, I can't
check.

If you check out the article, read some of the comments if you've got a
minute -- I am still always a bit amused (but more disheartened) at the
number of people willing to nitpick about something that doesn't matter.
But, that's me. Most readers are so generous and kind and that's what I try
to keep in mind when traversing that kind of ... don't even know what to
call it. I can only say that I don't understand it.

I'm asking gently that you not turn this thread into a "here's why I think
you're lazy and unprofessional for not caring about that typo" thread. I
never said I didn't care about it but I did mention that I thought I'd
leave it because it was generating an interesting side discussion. That
still wasn't good enough -- still got shredded.

The good news is that you'll seldom find a typo in one of my articles. If
you don't understand how typos can and do happen to professionals all the
time, I'll be glad to share a well-researched article on how difficult it
is to edit your own work. :)

I hesitate to even post the link because I just don't want to take part in
all that. But, I want to help this reader and so far, I've been unable to
find anything for him.

Susan H.

I don't have a Mac and don't support Office for the Mac, but I'll try to
find out.

Susan H.

Susan,