[Dba-office] PowerPoint for Mac question from reader

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:23:22 CST 2014

Well, in Powerpoint for Mac 2011, its there. And it's almost in the
same place as the Windows version.

Click on Animations Tab.
Hover over Entrance Effects section
Click on drop down arrow at the bottom of the section
Under Exciting, it's the 3rd option.

If you want a screenshot let me know and I'll send it offline.