[dba-SQLServer]Using DTS to get data from SQL to Access

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 20 09:18:30 CDT 2003

Are you using Access or Visual Basic to run the DTS, or directly from SQL Server ?

From: "Susan Geller" <sgeller at cce.umn.edu>
Date: Wed 20/Aug/2003 14:12 GMT
To: <dba-SQLServer at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [dba-SQLServer]Using DTS to get data from SQL to Access

I have written a DTS that populates a table in my Access mdb.  What I
want is for the DTS to first delete all the data that is currently in
the access mdb and then repopulate it with the data from my SQL table.
I can't figure out how to do the delete part from the DTS.  Does anybody
know or where can I go to look for help on this?

--Susan

Susan B. Geller
Office of Information Systems
College of Continuing Education