[dba-SQLServer]OLEDB Connection

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Feb 17 12:53:48 CST 2003

Julie,

Deleting a table will delete the table.  It's not a link but the actual
data.

You'll have to upsize queries to views or stored procuedures.  When your
query accepts a parameter, you'll need to use a stored procedure.  There
are some key books that can help you get started on the basics.  Ask if
you need references.

--Susan