[dba-SQLServer]Sending parameters to a report

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:38:02 CST 2003

Okay.  That works great!

Now, I get a parameter box where the proper lot# can be entered for printing
bar coded labels.

But, my access 2000 program was able to see where the cursor was located and
print just that record.  Is there a way to do that in an adp?  I've tried
me.currentrecord as well as some others, but what I want the user to be able
to do is click on a record and print that particular one.  Any ideas?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net