[dba-SQLServer]Sending parameters to a report

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Tue Feb 25 14:50:47 CST 2003

Julie,

Off the top of my head, what I would do is put the ID of that record on
the form somewhere -- could be hidden.  Write a sproc for yoru report
that accepts the id as an input parameter.  Then, point the input
parameters property to the id textbox on your form.  A Print command
button on your form can open that report and the report will print the
current record.

--Susan