[dba-SQLServer]Importing txt file - Solved

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Mar 3 16:34:10 CST 2003

It seems that ADP's don't have specs for importing.  I needed to rename the
fields in the column header of the txt file to match the fields in my SQL
table.  Then the transfertext command worked ok.

(Sorry about the confusion Susan - By temporary table I meant one I had
created in SQL as a temporary store of the data so that I could tidy it up
before using it in my main tables).

David