[dba-SQLServer]Not allowing users to create views -- onto an alternative

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Mar 12 13:01:20 CST 2003

Susan,

It my situation, the app reloads the data whenever it is opened.  My
users normally only open the app once in the morning and stay in it
until quitting time when they close it.  Now, when they want to get any
updates made since the morning, they close the app and reopen it.  I
could have put a Refresh button on the main form, but that would have
consumed precious screen space for a rarely used feature.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave