[dba-SQLServer]Question about Computed Columns

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Oct 5 17:43:05 CDT 2003

On 5 Oct 2003 at 15:25, Stephen Hait wrote:

> Computed columns, maybe?
>
> > When what was introduced to SQL

That's the trouble with relying on  the subject to contain part of
your message.

I (plus, I suspect, many others - including Paul) just flick through
their list messages without even looking at the Subject header.

It's actually quite annoying to have to look up at the subject to get
the sense of the message when you are skipping through them.

Could I ask nicely that people put all the relevant content in the
body? Please?

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg