[dba-SQLServer]Is it just me?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 22 16:27:04 CDT 2003

I did originally install DSL software because it was a
self-installation, and the CD didn't really give me a choice.
Afterwards, I pulled the stuff off, but it didn't give me back SQL
Server capability.  When I went to the router, I uninstalled the modem
stuff and haven't yet taken the time to try and reinstall SQL Server.

Charlotte Foust