[dba-SQLServer] OLEDB

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 15:09:48 CDT 2004

Martin Reid said the following on 4/8/2004 12:24 PM:

>You have moved your databases up to SQL Server. What would you use for the
>front end connection, for example would you change to OLEDB??

hmmm... I'm gonna refer you to a good book :)... it's called From Access
to Sql Server from Ruselle Sinclair. ;o)

As I understand it OLEDB is the connectivity of choice for Sql Server.
It certainly is easier and more clearer in coding practice.
I don't anticicpate any benefits by choosing ODBC connectivity.