[dba-SQLServer] OLEDB

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 15:38:11 CDT 2004

Have it. LOL he was the technical on one of ours as well. (<:

I am doing some work for a company and am really interested in opinions from
developers on various topics to do with moving from Access to SQL Server.
This company are currently putting a lot of focus on that particular subject
and I mean a lot of focus on how to do it, how to manage the process etc
Seems to be a big topic there at the moment for whatever reason.

>From my side I am looking at management and change issues involved in the
process of moving up perhpas an entire companys Access database load over to
SQL Server. ie. You have moved to SQL
 Server now what do you do?

Martin