[dba-SQLServer] Connection problems

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:06:56 CDT 2004

you can change it from EM.  From EM, go to security -- > logins.  Bring up
the sql server login properties of the sql server login.  The properties box
pops up.  From general tab, on the bottom of the page is the "default
database".

also, sp_defaultdb stored procedure will allow you to modify default db of
db user from query analyzer

HTH
Billy