[dba-SQLServer] Connection problems

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:57:18 CDT 2004

The "security" mentioned in previous email is referring to one of the
folders in your sql server registration from Enterprise Manager.  The order
of the folders most likely resembles this on your machine:

Databases
Data Transformation Services
Management
Replication
Security <-- you want to be here
Support Services
Meta Data Services

The "security" folder is peer to the "databases" folder.  The "databases"
folder is where you access all the tables.  So if you can access the tables
from EM, just go up one level and you should see the "security" folder.
Within the "security" folder, look for the "logins" icon.

HTH

Billy