[dba-SQLServer] Connection problems

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 09:49:54 CDT 2004

Billy,

>>  The "security" folder is peer to the "databases" folder.  The "databases" folder is where you access all the tables. <<

I was afraid that's what you were going to say. I cannot "see" those folders because I can't log in to the server, and that's because of the error I get regarding the default database.

This is very odd since I can get it just fine through ODBC or an Access ADP. It's just in EM that I'm having the trouble.

I want to check EM to see if the rights the user has include the right to modify or create sprocs.

Steve Erbach