[dba-SQLServer] Re: Connection problems

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Aug 11 13:46:36 CDT 2004

I ran into something like this not long ago on my laptop.  I had to
remove and reinstall SQL Server 2000 (and restart the machine) *6* times
before I could finally register a server and create a new database.
When I had hard drive problems and moved to a new hard drive and WinXP
instead of Win2k, I was prepared for the worst, but SQL Server installed
and cooperated beautifully.

Charlotte Foust