[dba-SQLServer] List Box values to SP

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu May 20 18:19:57 CDT 2004

In my SQL Tips column at builder.com I did this one too. You really
ought to read my stuff, Martin (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). What I wrote
is a function that returns a table from an input string consisting of a
sequence of comma-delimited values. Data type is unimportant, since it
takes advantage of SQL's ability to handle quotes around any value (i.e.
"Balance = 12345" = "Balance = '12345'"). If you want the code, msg me.

Sorry for the late response, but I've been buried under a mountain of
work lately.