[dba-SQLServer] Can I abort EM job?

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 20:52:50 CDT 2004

Well...

I turned logging back on (bad move) then tried to add an identity field to
my table.  Two days later... The log file has run out of room (200g) the
data files are about to run out of room etc.  It gave me a warning that the
original table was built without ANSI Null or some such and that it was
going to build a new table with that turned on.

So... Is there any halting the process?  If I do will it roll back (for two
damn days)?  Am I screwed and just have to load the data all over again?