[dba-SQLServer] File extensions

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 05:47:09 CDT 2004

Thanks Michael. Taking it home may not be on. Whilst I have SQL server
theyy, as far as I know, just have a 3rd-party app that (I think) uses SQL
server as a BE. So they probabaly don't have EM or any tools. Would that be
right? If someone supplies a product using a SQL Server BE I'm assuming they
don't supply much more than the database and drivers.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk