[dba-SQLServer] New SQL Server Registration problem

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:31:28 CST 2005

Francisco,

The Windows firewall is disabled and I use ZoneAlarm Pro. There are
two SQL Servers that I connect to with EM that are based at my web
host, CrystalTech, and I have no issues with them. I have ZoneAlarm
configured to treat the SQL Server that I'm trying to connect with as
par of the Trusted zone.

As I said, I can connect to this SQL Server database through Access
2000 and Access 2003, but NOT with EM.

Steve Erbach