[dba-SQLServer] New SQL Server Registration problem

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 22:36:20 CDT 2005

afaik, you have everything you need to connect to the db.  however, the db
login you are using to connect to the SS via EM has a database set as
default but the specified user no longer has access to that db.  i'd find
some way of setting that default db of that login to a db that login has
access to (eg. tempdb).  maybe use the sp_defaultdb sproc.

HTH

Billy