[dba-SQLServer] Full-text Indexing

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:39:28 CDT 2005

Roz,
  you must have mail set to off I had questions on Full Text Indexing
a while back...
this is the article I found online for installing, and setting up...
http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/article.php/3441981

One particular thing I found out was that I had to do the Full Text
Indexing "ON" the server I was logged on to, for some reason even tho
I have the client tools on my workstation I have to visit (or TS into)
the server to setup fulltext indexing... alternatively I was able to
remotely do this from my workstation using QA.

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!