[dba-SQLServer] Insert a picture into a SQL column

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:34:08 CDT 2005

Look in BOL under blob,
here is a MS example on how to do what you want

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q173308/

I'm looking at a similar situation only because I'm going to need to display
the same picture out on the web as in an internal app. Not sure if I'll use
this approach due to the typical cautions.

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!