[dba-SQLServer] About Mike's SQL Server book

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Sat Feb 11 20:59:23 CST 2006

Hi Susan - it was me looking for it.

After checking all the major technical bookshops here with no luck - I will order from Amazon. I wanted it sooner but I guess I will have to wait the 2 weeks. sigh

BTW - I have read a lot of your other book "From Access to SQL Server" and it was interesting to see how much I learnt on basic SQL syntax. There are always so many gaps when you teach yourself and I learnt quite a lot.

I remember someone on the list once saying (was it Drew?) that it's only when you stop copying and pasting and start writing your statements from scratch that you get the hang of it.

Anyway - well done on the book.

rgds
Kath