[dba-SQLServer] Shrinking Log File

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jan 17 17:25:17 CST 2006

It is the restored files that are so large - ie they are that large
when they are being restored.  Something funny seems to be happening
between when they are backed up and when they are restored.  The size
seems to be empty space because the shrink process indicated that
there is 95% empty space!

David