[dba-SQLServer] I've had enough!

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 24 19:06:55 CST 2006

MS has been recommending using the Virtual Server app for loading new
environments within. That may be because there may be some hostility between
older products? In the last few MS product releases they have been giving
away full featured unlimited Virtual Server CDs.

It might be worth installing the product seeing you already have a clean
install.

HTH
Jim