[dba-SQLServer] I've had enough!

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 25 08:18:20 CST 2006

This is probably the last time. Once Access 12 is out and about, I probably
will fall by the wayside. I've had enough. I'm writing more and more
non-fiction for kids and MS has spoiled things for me -- well... I had to
sound like sour grapes, but I'm just tired of trying to keep up.

Susan H.

MS has been recommending using the Virtual Server app for loading new
environments within. That may be because there may be some hostility between
older products? In the last few MS product releases they have been giving
away full featured unlimited Virtual Server CDs.

It might be worth installing the product seeing you already have a clean
install.