[dba-SQLServer] Upsize wizard and named queries

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:32:39 CST 2006

I refrained from using ADPs as a development tool for SQL BEs, it appears
that ADPs will continue being supported in the sense that you can use OLEDB
connections directly to SQL Server.  nothing on the way I currently
develop... which is actually quite nice, I hope to have the sproc screen
clear of just all the sprocs as it is now,  it in reality should have only
displayed sprocs that the user had rights to...

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!