[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 12:39:52 CST 2006

Hi Susan:

I am glad to hear you have it all working. I feel that you can not have SQL
Express and a full version MS SQL version running on the same machine unless
it is through Virtual Server.

Like MS SQL, MySQL is an awkward package to work with unless you have a
decent management interface. (You have to have 'PHP' and 'PhpMyAdmin'
installed on your station.)

When you get all the bugs out would you be up to answering some question on
your process. A third re-install is not in my immediate future and I hate
tempting fate especially if an upgrade may extend to a client or two.

Jim