[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 27 14:36:58 CST 2006

The only real advice there is Jim -- don't install betas. :)

As for MS, SS Express, and VB Express, the kinks finally seem to be worked
out.

Susan H.

Well, it looks like a very promising future in application design... I am
still a little gun shy after having to re-install my OS 2x (possible because
of beta versions). Any recommendations, process steps, things-to-avoid,
potential conflicts would be greatly appreciated.