[dba-SQLServer] What is going on

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 1 20:54:22 CST 2006

I am perfectly willing to pay a professional to do the OS install for me, or
even talk me through it (more likely scenario given my physical location).
Likewise for the SQL Server install.  I really just need it to work.  I have
to tell you though that I have my doubts.  Glad to be proven wrong but if a
couple of hundred makes this thing usable it is well worth the money.

And since when was XP Professional a "home OS"?  It is amazing to me how NT
was considered a server, 2K Pro was considered a server OS, but XP Pro is
considered a "Home OS".