[dba-SQLServer] Query Analyzer hogs machine

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Nov 26 08:35:18 CST 2006

LOL.  This is a server in my home office.

Seriously though, if I must (and it appears that I must), then I must.

Cheap it ain't though.  I spent well over 3K of my own money for this
machine.  Unlike others perhaps, I do not have a big company handing me a
budget for hardware.

But no one is addr5essing why the thing gives an error and stops when I try
to run a view and main memory runs out.