[dba-SQLServer] Just an FYI

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Dec 8 15:41:12 CST 2007

8-(

This database is largish and I have to do a LOT of counts of people, almost
always using many different fields.  These things can take 30 minutes or
more EACH and I currently have a request for individual counts each count
using a different field, about 20 of these counts.  I simply have to find a
better way.